A list of moves and shakes across the music business, including Vevo, Hubbard Radio, Columbia Records, 7digital and more.
- The Royalty Network elevated director of office operations Renato Olivari to vp and administrator Daniel Abowd to director of copyright and new media.
- Music Publishers Association electedJackie Always as new chairwoman, withClaire McAuley joining as gm.
- Vevo named Adam Smith svp, national sales. Smith previously served as regional vp & national automotive sales.
- Columbia Records elevated Jon Borris to svp, pop promotion. Previously, Borris served as vp of promotion, overseeing pop radio campaigns for Hozier, Pharrell, One Direction, Calvin Harris, and John Legend.
- Hubbard Radio named Greg Strassell svp of programming. Previously, Strassell served as iHeartRadio's svp strategic services, national programming platforms.
- 7digital elevated James Priestley to gm of North America and head of the San Francisco office.
- Heather McBee was named the Nashville Entrepreneur Center's new program director for the Project Music Vertical. McBee was formerly the Industry Lead for the Project Music Accelerator Program.
- Jason Markey joined STX Entertainment as executive vice president and head of music. Markey previously served as executive vice president, music & soundtracks at Relativity Media.